Saturday, September 15, 2007

FREE Traffic for Your Blog

Yet another great idea from Master Marketer, John Reese,
has just come in my email last night.

This time, it's a new and innovative way of
getting completely FREE "semi targeted" traffic flowing into your
blog, and "potentially" a huge amount of it, fast.

All you have to do is sign up and then copy and paste a small
piece of code into your blog, and forget about it.

Rather than try to explain how it all works right
here, you can see the plugin working by checking
out the widget that says, "From the Blogosphere," on the right
side navigation bar on my blog, and then clicking on the bottom
where it says, "Add Your Blog Posts - FREE." You will be redirected
to the plugin home page where you can watch the short, professional
presentation video.

I like the idea a lot, and it only took me about 5 minutes to register,
and add the code as a widget on my blog. That’s it, I don’t have to do
anthing else!

Will this really bring you lots of free traffic?

Honestly, I only added the thing about 15 minutes ago,
so I can’t possibly guarantee anything. But this whole marketing game
is about testing to see what works, and what doesn’t.

After you’ve registered and linked the free, easy to install plugin,
you will able to start seeing statistics in your account area, in
about 24 to 48 hours time.

I will write back a review on how this free traffic builder is
working for me, sometime in the next week.

No comments: