Friday, August 21, 2009
If you want to make money in internet marketing you must know, Content is king. It gets to wear the crown. And sit on the throne. And rule the world. When it comes to establishing credibility, gaining trust and producing sales, content is royalty.
While I would never suggest abandoning the concept of delivering high quality content to your subscribers, there is another type of list composed of subscribers who couldn't care less about content.
"What is this type of list?" you ask.
- > The "announcement list".
I've been teaching about the "announcement" list since at least 2002 (on record at an event). And, yet, it's a widely untapped asset in most email marketing circles.
The main reason is: nobody's teaching it. And so, nobody knows anything about it, let alone how to effectively create one of these lists.
So, we're going to revisit it.
What Is An "Announcement" List?
DEFINED: An announcement list is a list whose sole purpose is to "announce" (I.E. Inform, notify) when something new is available for review, consumption or purchase.
In other words, it unapologetically says, "Hey, I just released XYZ. Come check it out!"
Now, at first glance you may be thinking, "Who would join a list that offers no content and only sales pitch?"
If you say it that way, it doesn't sound too good to me either! That's why you don't say it that way. Let's take a look at HOW to "say it"...
How About An Example "Announcement" List?
If you go to this link or this link you'll find a textbook example of this concept. PLRSO stands for "Private Label Rights Special Offers" I established this list for the sole purpose of informing people anytime I have a new PLR offer available for them to buy.
I don't send out ezine articles to them. No newsletters. They don't get blog posts. There aren't any special reports. No content of any kind. What they get, in essence, are sales messages.
And there are already 2,822 subscribers, many of which have already purchased some of the PLR special offers that have been "announced" to the list.
Why does it work? Let me give you plenty of reasons...
1. I took something that was "in-demand" (PLR) and I allow people to get a head-start on the world by knowing about new releases FIRST by joining this list.
2. It's not billed as an "announcement list", but rather a "Free PLR Club". Big, big difference in perception.
3. It has it's own domain name, further adding to the perceived value and importance to those who join.
4. There is no requirement to buy once you join. Buy the offers that you want, pass on the ones you don't want.
5. A cost example is provided to show what you can buy immediately, further illustrating the value of the complimentary "membership".
And here's the big twist that makes this idea of creating an "announcement" list a complete no-brainer...
I allow my affiliates to "give away" no cost memberships to the PLRSO club!
When someone they refer buys one of the offers, they earn a commission. And I get other people to promote and build my list for me. We all win.
So, you may be thinking...
What Kind Of "Announcement" List can I Build?
There are a wide variety of "announcement" lists that you can build. Let's briefly look at ten of them...
* PLR List. You can swipe my idea and create a list of private label rights buyers.
* New Offers List. Build a list of people who love your work and want to be notified any time you have a new offer available.
* Pre-Launch List. Create buzz and anticipation for an upcoming new product release by building a pre-launch list several weeks (even months) in advance.
* Ezine Publishers List. Build a list of publishers who want to know any time you have a new ezine article that is available for reprint in their ezines.
* Bloggers List. Another idea is to allow bloggers who are looking for ready-made content to post to their blogs.
* Industry News List. How about becoming the "go to" guy or gal to share breaking news about your industry?
* Joint Venture List. Develop a list of partners and affiliates who are ready to promote anytime you have a new offer.
* Incentives List. Here's a great idea - create a list of people who you offer "incentives" to when they purchase someone else's new product through YOUR affiliate link.
* Freebie List. Regularly give away rebrandable content (reports, articles, videos, etc.) to these subscribers to earn commissions.
While all ten of these lists aren't necessarily "buyers" up front, they each can certainly lead to buyers and revenue for you if you implement them.
Content is king. But let's not forget that there are a lot of queens, princes, dukes and earls out there too.
Jimmy D. Brown, one of the most respected marketing teachers online, has been fine-tuning what and how he teaches when it comes to Internet Marketing since 1999. Now you can benefit from those years of experience and also get full PLR rights to many of his best-selling products - at ridiculously LOW prices (I'm talking Ten Bucks).
Run, don't walk to this website --> Go See Jimmy Now....
Jimmy D. Brown one of Internet Marketing's most renowned teachers has done all the hard work for you.
He is offering private label rights to his original articles and reports ... some of which are have never been released to the public!
What are you waiting for? Get your copy of this Internet Marketing PLR Pack today at Click here to see offer...and put your Internet Marketing Business on the fast track.
Just a heads-up. The last time he offered an opportunity like this, the sale only lasted a few days and he closed the doors. So, don't file this email away planning to "get to it later" -- as you may miss your chance to get your hands on these PLR articles, reports, videos and template since they will not be available for long!
Here's the link again:
Click Here Now...
P.S. - If you're already investing in internet marketing PLR, you *KNOW* how hard it is to find quality. This is Prime PLR, created by someone who doesn't just talk the talk, but who's been earning a great deal of money online every year since 1999. It won't last long for that very reason, so grab it now while you can: Click Here Now to See the Offer...
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I have to tell you right off, Soren Jordansen’s Internet Marketing Success Formula knocked me for a loop when I finally got my hands on his FREE 41 page eBook.
It’s jam-packed and bursting at the seams with useful information Soren gleamed from his own experience and, more importantly, from conducting scientific surveys of internet marketers.
Basically, the average internet marketer is someone who desperately wants to make enough money so they can quit their day job but has doesn’t have the foggiest idea on how to actually go about doing so.
There is one startling discovery that many seasoned marketers overlook, or just plain don’t know, and it is from this fact that Soren lays out detailed proven tested step-by-step plan
This eBook is written for the new marketer or for any other marketer who is stuck and hasn’t yet experienced desired success online.
When you can get right down to it, it’s a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-your-hands-dirty how-to guide on starting your own internet business from scratch.
Everything, and I mean everything, is covered from choosing a web host, building a squeeze page, monetizing the list building process, how to set up a profit pulling email series and what types of affiliate programs convert the best while creating the trust and creditability.
The traffic generation system starts with methods that generate tons of free traffic immediately and progresses through more advanced and time consuming tactics as well as using paid traffic to quickly build your business.
The only thing I wished Soren would have spent more time on was the chapter where he shows you how to take it to the next level. However, it’s really for internet marketers who need to get their basic hands free affiliate system set up and running first.
Now, what make Soren’s report stand head and shoulders above every other basic how-to guide are the real life examples Soren is currently using in own business. He doesn’t waste your time with fictional dog training case studies or other such nonsense.
And get this, Soren is also letting people re-brand this eBook for a ridiculously low price.
I’m not kidding when I say using the methods revealed in The Internet Marketing Success Formula could mean the difference between you becoming one of the scant few percent making real money online or still spinning your wheels trying make sense of internet marketing and going nowhere fast!
My recommendation is to get your hands on this free eBook and follow the steps exactly as Soren teaches. You'll thank me for it later...
Trying to blaze their own trail...
There are dozens of proven ways to make an excellent living online... and yet so many people insist on making it a lot harder than it needs to be...
Look, you don't get bonus points for creativity in marketing... you just get extra headaches and it takes longer before you make money...
The pioneers are usually the ones with the arrows in their back...
Why not just relax and do it the easy way?
Click Here NOW to See What I mean!
It used to be a long, grueling process to put together a money-making online system...
* First, you had to design and create a product that you hoped people would want to buy..
* Then you had to write and design squeeze pages, sales pages, order pages, and thank you pages - format them and upload them online...
* Next you had to write a series of email autoresponders to promote your product...
* Finally, after all this you still had to figure out how to get traffic to your website...
Wouldn't it be nice to have a nice, complete turn-key system that would do all this for you?
Now there is...
Click Here Now to See What You're Missing...
It's true that the first online marketers had to blaze a trail and do it the hard way...
But there's no reason for you to work that hard, when they've done most of the work for you...
Just go to the link below and you'll immediately see what we mean...
Click Here Now to See for Yourself...
To your Online Success,
In the blink of an eye, your visitor exits your site, and your sale is dust - unless you have had the foresight to utilize an autoresponder that has captured her email address. If you have installed an autoresponder, you can then follow-up with her, and in all probability, make the sale when the poor woman has finished repotting her precious bonsai.
Autoresponders are remarkable, versatile programs that do so much more than just automatically answer your email.
Here are a few ideas that will help you to creatively and productively use your autoresponder to transform the casual visitor into a profitable customer. Use your autoresponder to:
1. Publish a newsletter. Certain quality autoresponders will manage subscriptions and follow-up with interested prospects. Your newsletter can keep your visitors informed about your services or products, while building your reputation as a credible expert in your particular business.
2. Publish a newsletter only for your affiliates. Inform them of current sales you are running and of promotional material that your affiliates can use themselves to increase their commissions. Include tips, advice, and techniques that your affiliates can use to successfully go out and promote your business.
3. Write reviews. Cover books, software, music, e-books, movies, etc., and put each review in an autoresponder. Review your affiliate programs, using a link to your affiliate's page in your autoresponder.
4. Distribute your articles. Writing and distributing targeted articles is a powerful tool to build your business credibility, bring traffic to your site, and increase your sales potential. If your articles contain valuable information, many editors will print what is known as a resource box for you. A resource box contains your bio and a brief description of your service or product. It can also contain your autoresponder address. Let's say you've written fifty articles. Put them on separate autoresponder accounts and create a master list that contains the titles of each article, the autoresponder address, and a brief abstract. Then promote your master list. Additionally, include your publishing guidelines so your affiliates can add their articles to your list, increasing the number of writers who are represented in your article list.
5. Create mailing lists. Inform subscribers to your articles when you've written new ones that they may want to publish in their own newsletter or website.
6. Automate your sales process. Use an ad to insure repeated exposure of your message, which has been proven to effectively increase sales. In your ad, put your autoresponder address where a visitor will be exposed to numerous marketing materials. This multiplies the chances of converting visitors into customers. For example, if you're selling a particular product, put testimonials about how spectacular it is on your autoresponder, and add a detailed, enticing description of your product.
7. Distribute advertising. Let's say you sell advertising on your website or in your newsletter or e-zine. Set your autoresponder to send the information about rates and how to place an ad automatically to all prospects' email addresses. Then have your autoresponder follow-up. It can also send notification of any special deals you are currently offering.
8. Distribute an email course. Each day, have your autoresponder send out another lesson. Just be sure that each lesson has quality content - not a sales pitch. Your content will do the selling for you, and will do it much more effectively. You can include tips centered on a different topic for each lesson, illustrating how your product will benefit the reader. Include the tangible benefits the visitor will reap by purchasing your product. Make sure to include a paragraph or two at the end of each lesson enticing your prospect to consider making a
9. Automate a reminder about your service or product after a visitor has completed your course. This will increase the possibility of sales from visitors who have taken your course but are dragging their feet about actually making a purchase. You can also use these reminders to promote new products or services, and the products and services of your
10. Distribute free reports. This gives your visitor an idea of the type of information you can provide and the quality of your product or service. Make sure these reports are not sales letters or you will more than likely lose a potential customer than gain a sale.
11. Create trivia quizzes on your site and place the answers in an autoresponder. Your visitor will then be motivated to request your autoresponder, and you will have a record of the visitors' email addresses who took your quiz. Or create a contest and have any visitors that enter send their responses to your autoresponder. Your autoresponder can be set-up to send them a confirmation of their entry.
12. Offer a trial version of your product. Give your prospects a sample of your ebook, course, software, membership, etc. People who are exposed to a little taste often end up wanting the whole pie. You can also capture their email addresses when you offer them a free trial from your website. Set up your autoresponder to give instructions on how to obtain their free trial, and then make sure to follow-up to try and close the sale.
13. Link to hidden pages on your autoresponder. For example, a hidden page could be your affiliate page that contains graphics, promotional articles, and text links that interested affiliates can make use of. Inform visitors that they may have free access to your affiliate page by simply requesting your autoresponder. You will then gather a list of visitors who may be interested in becoming your affiliates.
14. Use an autoresponder on your order page. Post a request form for visitors to be notified of special offers or discounts in the future. This creates a very effective mailing list that contains the names of people who are already your customers.
15. Put your links page on your autoresponder. It should contain up to fifty links that would be of particular interest to your visitors. Make sure to add your own promotional copy at the top or bottom of this page.
Now that you have proof that autoresponders can be used creatively, see if you can come up with some brilliant ideas of your own!
What! You mean to tell me you don't have an autoresponder service yet? If you are planning to be a profitable marketer you MUST have one. Do yourself a favor and read about the absolute best autoresponder service available ... Click here now and start profiting!
There are proven tactics that have always worked in offline marketing and is continuing to work in the online affiliate marketing world of today. With these top three marketing tips, you will be able to able to increase your sales and survive in the affiliate marketing arena.
What are the three tactics?
1. Using unique web pages to promote each separate product you are marketing. Don't lump all of your product offers together just to save some money on web hosting. It is best to have a site focusing on each product and nothing more.
Always include product reviews on the website so visitors will have an initial understanding of what the product can do for them. Also include testimonials from satisfied users who have already tried the product. Be sure that these customers are willing to allow you to use their names and photos on the site of the specific product you are marketing.
You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the site as additional pages. Make the pages attractive, compelling and include a call to action several times on each page. The headline for each site should attract readers to read more of your sales copy. Highlight your special bullet points. This will help your readers to quickly learn what the page is about and will make them want to find out more.
2. Offer free reports to your prospects. If possible position them at the very top right side of your page so it they simply cannot be missed. Create several autoresponder messages that will be mailed to those who sign up to get your free report. According to research, a sale is not usually closed until the seventh contact with a prospect.
There are two things that will happen with your product sales page: you will close the sale or the prospect will leave the page and never return. By frequently sending useful information to them by email, you will remind them of the product they thought they would want later and will soon find out that the sale is closed. Be sure that your content is directed toward specific reasons for them to buy the product. Do not make it sound like a "hypey" sales pitch.
Focus on important points like how your product can make their life easier more profitable and enjoyable. Include compelling subject lines in the email. As much as possible, avoid using the word “free” in your email subject lines because there are spam filters that dump that kind of content into the junk before anyone gets to see it. Convince those who signed up for your free reports that they will be missing something big if they don't consider buying your product or service.
3. Generate the right kind of traffic that is targeted to your product. Just think, if the person who visits your website has no interest in what you are offering, they will be the ones who instantly click away and never come back. Write articles about your products for publication in article sites. This way you can get into publications that are focusing on your target customers.
Try to write a minimum of 2 articles per week, with at least 300-500 words in length. By continuously writing and maintaining these articles you can generate as many as 100 targeted readers to your site in a day. Always remember that only 1 out of 100 people are likely to buy your product. If you can get to the point where you are generating as much as 1,000 targeted hits for your website a day, that means you can made 10 sales based on the average statistic.
These tactics are not really very difficult to do, if you think about it. It just requires a little focused time and an action plan on your part.
Try testing these tips for some of your affiliate programs. You will see that you can end up creating some huge paychecks and surviving in the affiliate marketing game for a long time.
Building your mailing list of hungry prospects can be one of the best investments you will ever make, as it is time and effort worth spending. When you strike up a Joint Venture with another marketer with a new product or service to endorse, you can look no further than your own mailing list to make some quick bucks.
Granted, most affiliates, as in more than 90 percent of them, are working hard but not making money from their affiliate programs, but this usually results from a large amount of effort being focused on the least effective methods.
While having your own mailing list is, by a long shot, not the only effective affiliate marketing method available, you can make affiliate sales very fast even in the next few hours after sending out a sales message, provided your mailing list is large and responsive.
This is true, because owning your own mailing list allowing you to endorse products and services is one of the fastest money-producing methods, beating all other affiliate marketing imaginable.
In a nutshell, the affiliate marketer who owns a huge responsive mailing list of prospects is the one who profits the most...quickly and easily.